Check out these 5 WordPress furniture website templates for furniture stores, manufacturers, and interior designers and pick the best one according to your individual requirements!
We will present you a small collection of 5 furniture website templates that will help you to set up a website in no time, meet the requirements of your customers, and get through the intense life tempo.
Yes, we can all agree that pre-designed templates may be time-savers! This small collection of templates offers incredible designs, created by professional designers. The templates are created with customers in mind, which means that even if you don’t have extensive technical knowledge and skills, you will manage to create a feature-rich, good-looking, and unique website.
- Jevelin – This is a responsive WordPress theme suitable for creating awesome and modern websites for the furniture business. The best part is that you don’t need any coding experience to get amazing results with this template. The template is easy to customize as there are tons of features, shortcodes, and widgets at your disposal. You can also expand what your website can do with incredible blogs, portfolios, stores, and etc. You can download this template for $59.
- Vitrine – A fully WooCommerce compatible template you can use to create a fancy website. This template comes with a Revolution SLider, Visual Composer, incredible pricing table, and a broad collection of handy plugins. You can download the template $59.
- KALLYAS – A flexible, effective, reliable, and tech-savvy WordPress template. It comes with amazing hardware-powered Parallax scrolling effects, multiple presentations, online store page themes, dozens of homepages, gallery pages, portfolio pages, and other things to choose from. The price is $69.
- Stash – A beautiful furniture website template which comes with 48 specialized demos. It offers modern and advanced typography, customizable backgrounds, and multiple headers. It has a great aesthetic orientation which is great for businesses and PR, especially for those businesses that need service or product display. It costs $59.
- Halena – A minimal, clean, and responsive WordPress template. By using this template, you will easily create a functional and modern furniture site. This template is also great for setting up your own online store. Designers, furniture stores, and manufacturers love working with this template. You can create your website or your online store in a matter of minutes, without struggling with codes. Halena costs $49.
You can find and download the templates at themeforest.net.